I had some short stories, poems and photographs to share ... and so here I am

Biting The Apple

We have now booked our tickets for a trip to New York in October, where I will celebrate my 38th birthday. It will be a Saturday night and I will try to find somewhere memorable to dine. New York is one of those places I have always wanted to go, where I feel I need to go. Start spreading the news!

While I'm there - seven days - I want to get a taste of the literature scene. Can anyone recommend some "must do" visits and the like for someone who likes writing and books? What literary pilgrimages should be made? What inspiring place should a writer visit? Are there any readings or writing festivals going on over the week from October 25 to November 1?

Any help here would be very much appreciated. Did I mention that I'll be having lunch with Paul Auster while in New York?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auster has a very pretty daughter...

S. Kearney said...

May, that always helps.

thiennt said...

Astonishing Stories was an American pulp science fiction magazine, published by Popular Publications between 1940 and 1943.
infertility treatmentbanner stands

axit clohydric said...

The plan became the prototype for subsequent Five-Year Plans and was fulfilled by 1931.
free vector cliparthigh quality article writing service

thiennt said...

However, the film sparked new interest in Tolkien's writing, inspiring the production of several further adaptations of the story.
southern maryland real estateFree For Families

thiennt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.