I had some short stories, poems and photographs to share ... and so here I am

The Shameless Gallery

 
This is a gallery that will continue to grow, as I keep adding my favourite photographs from among the hundreds I take every year. Just keep scrolling down to view the images, which are protected by a copyright notice at the end. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


© Copyright, 2008. Seamus Kearney. All rights reserved. These photographs may be reproduced on non-commercial websites and in non-commercial publications, but only when Seamus Kearney is identified as the photographer. Please email me if you would like to use a photograph for commercial purposes, or if you have any other questions.

3 comments:

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Sigh... and wow.

Seamus, your images express so many things; the timeless face of humanity from so many perspectives. Much of who we are, what is important to us, what we believe, what we want, and all of it is filtered through your eyes and mind before it ever reaches your lens, then our eyes & hearts; and that flow is seamless.

Your images never cease to amaze me, and I find so much in them. The stories they tell are as numerous as the stars.

Thank you so much for sharing them.


Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Shameless Words said...

Wanderlust - Thank you for your amazing feedback! It's always so nice to read comments from you. I really wanted to pull together the shots I liked, from all the different posts over the past two years or more. Now they are here for good and the gallery will keep growing, even if I'm no longer blogging. I've parked myself in cyberspace, and will put up shameless bits of creativity when they happen. :-)

sundancelilly said...

I am amazed... I am standing right next to you as you take these shots...I am there...You capture the simplicity of the European culture...bakery, shop windows, historic structures...all bring me back to a place in time I wish I could still experience...I grew up in Spain, and your pictures made me feel at home....I could step right thru your lens and be there....Your work is truly beautiful!-Erika