I had some short stories, poems and photographs to share ... and so here I am

Photos of Rome - October, 2008


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

© Copyright, 2008. Seamus Kearney. "Photos of Rome". All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Eric Valentine said...

What a wonderful tour Seamus, great photo's. Once again I am so glad I happened to drop by to check.. Good to see you are still active my friend.. :)

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

I'm going to Italia in September... HAD to look at the photos! What fun! I can't wait to go.

You've captured so much of it in your images, as you always do... my favorite smile as I scrolled down the way, was the pause for a cup of coffee partway through.

Grazie mille, mi amico.

Ciao!


Scarlett & Viaggiatore