I had some short stories, poems and photographs to share ... and so here I am

Shameless Fiction

I now have a link to my original fiction.

See the side bar on the right and click on "Shameless Fiction". Here you will find extracts from novels and short stories.

The first item on this new site is an extract from a novel I am currently working on. Please feel free to pass this on to those who may be interested in reading it. And don't hesitate to leave your comments as well.

Short stories and an extract from another novel I am currently trying to sell will be added to the page soon.

Also, don't forget to visit Shameless Poems. The link is also on the right. Feel free to send these to friends and family if you think they would appreciate them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Shameless - I have nicked NIP to read the rest later!